1. Name or Nickname you prefer: Hi, I'm Cat!
2. Location: I'm from the cold state of Connecticut .
3. Age: Currently 16
4. Social status(1-5): I'm actually a five. I'm not trying to be cocky, but hey, when you've got it flaunt it.
5. Do you admit to ever gossiping? Who can honestly say they haven't?
6. If so, was it about a close friend? Probably once or twice, not that I remember so I obviously didn't get caught.
7. Did they find out about it, and if so, how did u handle it? If I did, I didn't getcaught so there was no confrontation.
8. Have you read any of the books in the gossip girl series, if so which ones, and what did you think of them? I will admit to having read all of them! They're addicting!
9. Who would you say you were most like in the books(state if its personality wise, or physically)? Presonality wise, I'm a lot like Serena. She's looking for love but can't make up her mind (I like a new guy almost every period), and she feels lonely a lot of the time, even though she's one of the most saught-after girls in Manhattan. She also tries to be very upbeat and happy and optimistic, and that's something I'm well known for. I have I don't think I'm as beautiful as she is (though we're reading a book, so seriously, whoe knows?), but if I was I wouldn't complain. Physically I'm more like Blair.
10. Do you have many friends? I have a lot of friends. I go to a small, private, catholic high school (fortuntely it's coed) with a limited number of people, so I make friends with everyone in my class, and the people from their hometowns. Well, not everyone, there are always people you can't get along with, but fortunately everyone knows that the only people who can hate are only jealous of you.